This little june bug will be a whole month old tomorrow so I guess I better get around to posting his newborn photos! I just haven't had time to upload and edit them since right after we took them, we got a new computer and have just been going non-stop since then.
I finally had time to sit down and mess with photoshop some and although I have a lot to learn, I really love it and look forward to being able to edit photos even better in the future.
Here are a few of my favorite photos from Wesley's newborn shoot. I have an outfit that was Trey's that I want to take some photos of him in as well, and plan on doing that this week.
Of course I had to take some photos of Trey and Wesley together as well. Trey loves to hold his brother so it wasn't hard at all getting these. It is, however, a little difficult to get both boys looking good in a photo. Wesley had his little arms flailing all over the place so after I swaddled him up I got some pretty cute ones :) I know it is going to be extremely difficult to get photos of the two of them for at least the next couple of years so I am just getting my mind right with that.
While I took the photos, I had Jim assisting me and I also had Trey as my assistant photographer. This photo just melts me.








1 comment:
So sweet! Love the pics and y'all!
Post a Comment