Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Baby Hayes



Sweet little Hayes Lynn Toler was born on July 2, 2014 at 3:19 pm. He weighed 7lb 9 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long.


Les was scheduled to be induced but the hospital was was full so we thought she may not be able to get in after all. I guess I was excited and couldn't really sleep the night before he was born. Since I was up so early, I went ahead and went into work early. Les called me around 9:30am saying they were headed to the hospital so I left to meet them!


Leslie was not in labor very long before Hayes made his grand entrance into the world.


 Leslie's parents and MawMaw pulled into the parking garage of the hospital just as he was born- talk about good timing!


After being there three times as each of her precious babies were born, it just gets better and better.


He is such a doll baby and actually looks like the Herrings! He actually is a complete twin of her dad, sha. 

Jim and Trey came up to the hospital after work to meet the little mister.Hayes is so thoughtful already, he brought Trey a dino, a dum dum and a "big cousin" bracelet, sha!


Trey really liked looking at Hayes but was a little scared of the hospital and he wouldn't get close to Leslie which is really strange because he is usually all over her.


They came home on July 4th and we had yummy dinner celebrating their discharge to home. 


The big kids ate dinner and we snuggled the little one. It's crazy that Trey is now one of the "big kids". 


Adelle is sort of a baby hog but she did let me get in some good snuggles :)





Welcome to our crazy family little man! Cannot wait to spoil you for many years to come!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sweet lil guy- loved snuggling with him last weekend! I love you all