Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Our Main Man, Daddy-o!

I hope all the daddies out there had a fantastic fathers day. We sure did, spending time with and spoiling our #1 guy!

Our main man is out of town this week, so I know we will be missing him BIG BIG by the end of the week.

Happy Fathers Day to some of our favorite daddies! (My Parrain, Trey's Daddy and Trey's Parrain- Uncle T)

We had a great weekend in which Daddy got to pick out whatever he wanted to do.


Saturday we hung out at the South Shore pool for a few hours. Trey and Quinn were both getting tired so we left around 2pm so they could nap. 


That night, we had dinner at the Toler's. Jim and Kev opened their Fathers Day gifts from their Godbabies.


 Then Kev fried fish and it was delish! We also tried the new Abita Seersucker Summer (which I was not a fan of...) 


The kiddos had fun running around and playing.



Sunday, we slept in-even Trey didn't wake up until after 8!

We had coffee in our pj's and Daddy opened his gifts: a collage for his new desk at work, homemade cards and a Nike Fuel Band!


Then, we let Daddy decide where he wanted to eat lunch. He picked Bubba's Shrimp Palace and the Toler's came to meet us. 


We attempted to get some pics outside, but the little boys were not feeling it...


We had a fantastic weekend spent with some of the people we love the most!


Trey loves his Daddy to the moon and back and I love him more and more every day seeing how good of a daddy he is. 

Trey and Jim have so much fun together and Trey loves helping his daddy do things around the house. Whatever Jim is doing, that's what Trey wants to do too and it is just precious to watch.  

Here are some of my favorite things they do together...




















I tried to do a cute fathers day photo shoot with Trey wearing his Daddy's shoes...
Well, he would not wear the boots and the tennies looked completely ridiculous in the photo but I figured they were too funny not to share!



Happy Father's Day to Jim! Looking forward to spending more and more of these with you. Thank you for being such an amazing daddy to our little guy!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

What a great post about a wonderful guy and awesome Dada! Aha-now I know who showed Trey how to look over the fence ;)! I love you all

Misty said...

This is so awesome! Happy Father's Day Jim!!

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh that last picture with Trey in Jims shoes is so funny!!