Friday, April 13, 2012

Insta-Friday

I have blogged regular posts a little more than usual this week so my Insta Gram pics have been a little lacking... Oh well, here's to another week come and gone... Happy Friday!

Saturday
"Fish Face" Two of my favorite people...Just LOVE them!

Sunday
Easter Sunday egg hunt with the Dellster. She had more fun eating the candy in the eggs than the actual "hunt". 

 Wednesday
Mama mailed me a rosary that my grandparent's brought back from Italy so I could participate in the family rosary challenge. I can't find mine for some reason... This one is so beautiful, I just love it.

Thursday
Found our first tomato on our plant!!

Hope you all do something fun and exciting this weekend. We will hopefully (fingers crossed!!!!!) be welcoming a new Toler into the world very very soon.

3 comments:

Blondie said...

Now if Kevin was making a 'fish face' too that would be picture worth framing . . . not that Bruh and Dellie aren't!!!

I happen to agree with Dellie, eating the chocolate is MUCH better than having to find it THEN eat it!!!

When my neice aka godchild made her confirmation, I passed on my mother's rosary to her. I just love family traditions!

Anonymous said...

When Nanny and Boo were in Italy, think it was 1983 or 4 and got that rosary, they went to Vatican Square and the Pope made an appearance on his balcony. Nanny said that everyone held up their souvenirs when the Pope blessed the crowd. So, your rosary, among the souvenirs was blessed by Il Papa himself! And so was my Pope Church Key, which cracks me up to this day whenever I see it. Love,, Pee

Unknown said...

Janie- I love traditions too, but you know that already :)
P- I love that story! Its even funnier because I can see Nanny picking out all her little souvenirs and being so excited when the Pope came out.