People always say you never fully grasp the extent that you love your spouse until you have children.
I, for one, never quite believed when people told me this. I would think to myself, "I love my husband as much as I possibly can."
Three months and some change later after having Trey, I can say I was definitely wrong.
Watching Jim with Trey makes my heart almost explode with love.
Their relationship is the most precious thing in my life, besides my own relationship with Trey.
When Trey looks at his Daddy, it melts my heart.
I can't wait to see the fun (and I'm sure trouble too) that they get into.
I couldn't write this post without including the other man in my life as well, the Lucky Dog.
Lucky has been so good with Trey ever since the day we brought him home from the hospital.
Lucky looks out for Trey and really misses him when we are away from home.
He is sure to give his brother lots of puppy kisses on a regular basis.
Early on, I would try to stop this, but I figure it won't hurt and if anything may help to build Trey's immune system. :)
| Trey (newborn) and Lucky in December. |
| Trey (3 months) and Lucky in March |
| Trey (13 weeks) and Lucky in March |
My heart is so full sharing this life (and house) with these three guys.
I am one blessed and lucky lady...and I know it will only get better from here!



5 comments:
What a beautiful post! You are one blessed and lucky lady. Your guys are lucky and blessed too to have you! I am thankful everyday to have y'all in my life. I love you all so very much.
There is something special about watching your hubby and your baby together! I absolutely love the picture of Trey and Lucky looking at one another (Trey was 13 weeks). I hope that gets a frame and a special place in the house. Sooo cute!
LOVE this post and the pics!! (Pee)
This is absolutely beautiful! And yes, I agree that watching your husband with your child is amazing. Love y'all!
Those guys are blessed to have you in their life too!!! Janie
Post a Comment