One of my dearest friends and I from college were privileged to be pregnant together.
We shared hopes, dreams, worries and excitement for 10 months (because if you've ever been pregnant you know 40 weeks is 10 months not 9!)
It was a very fun time, but now that our babies are here, its even more fun!
Now we get to share stories, laughs and I'm sure one day even a few tears we we raise the two love bugs.
Our babies are now 7 months old and Emily and her beautiful family came to spend the weekend with us.
We had taken some photos of the babes together when they were 2 months old and got the opportunity to take some more today.
I couldn't stand it and just had to post a few of my favorites of Jolie and Trey's pre July 4th festive photo shoot.
I hope these two will grow up to be great friends just as their Mommies are :)
We miss y'all already! It's our turn to come visit next!








1 comment:
Adorable pics of precious Lil babies! I especially like the last one-so cute. I love you all!
Post a Comment