Trey has the best daddy. Seriously. The. Best.
I always joke with Jim that Trey and I found a "good daddy" but it's no joke that Trey really does have a great one.
I always knew Jim would be a great dad, but seeing him with Trey makes my heart melt over and over again.
No one can make Trey laugh the way Jim can. I love all the sweet little chuckles that Trey lets out when Jim tickles him.
They love to nap together and I love to take pictures of them napping together :)
Daddy is SO comfy to sleep on! Trey has loved to sleep on Jim ever since he was a wee little one.
If Trey grows up to be half the man his Daddy is, the world will be a better place.
I will speak for Jim when I say he had a great 1st Father's day. We slept in and Jim opened cards and his gifts in bed :) Later, we went to Froberg's Farm for some fresh produce. I let Jim decide what we would do, so even though we were in Alvin, antiquing was not in our future for that day- dern-it...
Happy belated 1st Father's Day, Babe! Love you!!
2 comments:
Dads are very special and yep, you and Trey picked a good one!!! Happy, Happy, every day . . .
Love, Janie
You are so right! Jim is a great man and a wonderful Daddy! I love you all
Post a Comment