We had a FANTASTIC Memorial Weekend here. I couldn't go on with the post without thanking all our service men and women and their families that support them. THANK YOU for all that you do to keep our country safe and FREE!
Our weekend actually started on Thursday night with a little patio hang out time since I took off work Friday to take the little one to the Dr. for his 6 month wellness checkup (and shots).
He handled his appointment like a rock star so after his shots we went by my work so everyone could see/meet him. He was such a little ham- smiling at everyone and loving on the people that held him (with clean hands and scrubs of course!!!).
He handled his appointment like a rock star so after his shots we went by my work so everyone could see/meet him. He was such a little ham- smiling at everyone and loving on the people that held him (with clean hands and scrubs of course!!!).
Saturday, we went furniture shopping for a new chair 1/2 and a recliner. Jim has ALWAYS wanted a recliner and he has somehow convinced me that it would be beneficial for Trey to be rocked in one in the living room ?? But, I love him and it's what makes him happy, so I agreed :)
We took a break from shopping and went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. The weather was really nice and we ate outside. Trey was an angel and let us enjoy our food.
After lunch we went to Rooms To Go where we found our furniture (which will be delivered tomorrow morning, yay!)
Saturday evening we headed to the Tolers to hang out with our friends. Kev cooked a brisket which was really good. The older kids played in the pool.
Trey got in the baby pool for the first time and really loved it.
He kept splashing the water. We let him sit in the bumbo chair and he just hung out for quite some time until he got hungry.
He eventually passed out on Danielle (which she was very excited about) :) and we laid him down in Quinn's room.
We had a good night visiting with everyone and singing karaoke until early morning.
We ended up spending the night since we had Lucky dog with us as well.
Sunday we woke up and headed back to our house and did some chores/laundry, really just hung out and relaxed. We let Trey hang out in the baby pool at our house some more, and once again he loved it, as you can see from the photos.
Monday, Memorial Day, Hubby had to work so Trey and I hung out around the house Monday morning until he got home, mostly outside under the patio!
Then we met the Tolers at League City Park.
Adelle and Quinn had fun running/crawling around and Trey had fun just taking it all in.
Of course we had a little photo-op at the train :)
My sweet godchild holding my sweet baby. *MELT*
I love how Adelle is looking at the boys in the picture!
Our little man is getting so big! He can sit up easily with assistance and is very close to being able to sit up on his own. He can do it for a few seconds but ends up toppling over.
After some play time at the park, we went to Kahuna Joe's for sno-balls!
This is the one place I have found in League City that makes sno-balls that taste just like they do back home- yummo!!!
Trey had a few bites of mine then when he got really interested in it, we got him his own (just plain ice). He was really into it. I think it felt good against his sore little gums.
All in all, we had a fantastic weekend. I can't believe today is Friday already! Here we go to do it all over again.
HELLO WEEKEND!!





1 comment:
Looks like it was a fun weekend! Adelle is such a good big sister and older cousin- I love how she takes care of the boyees! I love you all
Post a Comment