When I was pregnant, I saw a "In and Out" post on a blog I follow. I thought it was a precious idea and swore that I would do the same once Trey was born. Well, like all my days lately, 38 weeks flew by and my reminder on my phone went off yesterday to let me know Trey was already 38 weeks old!
I have really started to re-vamp my lifestyle the last few weeks including eating more clean and returning to the gym. I just have to say that I am feeling GREAT! Between working full-time, working-out and making healthy meals for our family, I have had no time to do a cute photo-shoot (dern-it!) I had grand ideas of posing in front of our fence with Trey and I dressed in super cute outfits, but I guess that's life.
What I do have is a photo of Trey at 38 weeks "in" and 38 weeks "out".
What a difference 9 months can make!
Today is also Hubby and my 3rd wedding anniversary (we've been together for 6.5 years total)! You may wonder why I am spending the night blogging... Well, Hubs is feeling a little under the weather :( and Trey went dodo a little after 7pm after our long day at the beach. This gave Mama lots of free time that she normally doesn't have...and also apparently makes her speak in third person... We will be celebrating on Saturday with dinner while the Tolers keep Trey for us, so thanks y'all! :) Here's to hoping the hubs feels better by Saturday...

4 comments:
You look amazing! Truly amazing :) you're one busy Momma and I think it's inspirational that you put your health and the health of your family as a top priority!!
You're so cute, Liz. "Apparently makes her speak in third person." :P You look great.
What a cute post- you are a beautiful Mama! Love you all
Happy anniversary! And cute idea with the 38 idea :)
Post a Comment