We took some time this past weekend to take some new family photos. We usually get so caught up in taking photos of Trey that we forget to include ourselves in the photos. I am planning on re-doing our breakfast area this weekend and wanted some new family photos to frame on the wall. I also wanted a few photos to put in our guest bath.
Trey was an angel and hung out for over an hour while we took photos in the backyard. It was SUPER hot and we were all sweating by the end.
One of the huge benefits of doing your own photos is that you can split up your photo-shoots and take as much time as you need. These photos were taken at three different times. I have found its best to split up our little photo shoots so Trey is not over-tired. I tend to get much better photos this way.
I know this is sort of photo-overload, but we ended up with so many cute ones I had to share quite a few :)
Happy Hump Day! Were halfway to FRIDAY. Whoop!















4 comments:
O.M.G.!!!! These are so cute!!!! Just look at that lil fart standing up!! (Peetie)
I love the pics- y'all did a great job! The one of the boyees in the window reminds me of the day y'all brought Trey home and Lucky was waiting in that same place! All of the pics are precious! Love you all
I can see why you posted so many. You got some great shots! I love the ones of Trey looking at you and Jim looking at each other. :)
LOVE THIS!
Post a Comment