I am BEYOND excited today to announce that I have been chosen as an ambassador and featured guest-blogger for For Two Fitness.
Ok now before you all leap for joy and phone a friend, NO I am NOT pregnant.
BUT, I do, however, have many people in my life right now that ARE preggo and that I know would look totally cute in any of these workout clothes!
I sadly came across this line of maternity work-out gear after I had Trey, but I will be definitely be investing in some when it's time for Baby J2 to come along!
I mean seriously? Wouldn't you just live in these pants?!
![]() |
| From Here |
And these shirts (I hear) are SUPER soft and the perfect length- no riding up on your growing belly.
For all my lil preggos out there, go check out their stuff. It's seriously cute. And also go check out my post today! It was so much fun blogging about my experience with eating right and breastfeeding!
You can find the link to my post here
Happy Monday!



3 comments:
Congrats on being selected as a guest blogger! The workout gear is too cute- I can so see you in those clothes in the future! I love you
And obviously fit mommy tips don't help with mommy brain- it's Wednesday!!!!! :)
OMG! I would totally wear these for the next little one. I lived in leggings and my Lululemon pants!
Post a Comment