I cannot even believe my baby is one, let alone almost 13 months old by the time I am posting about his birthday.
We brought Trey home to Louisiana for his first birthday so the majority of our friends and family would be able to attend.
It truly warmed my heart to see how many people came out to celebrate with us on his BIG DAY!
We had a wonderful time visiting with everyone, telling stories, snuggling with the birthday boy and of course eating yummy food and cake :)
We also had so much fun telling Aunt Peggy "bye" about five times until she decided to just stay for a bit longer :) I think it's safe to say everyone had a wonderful time!!
I decided to make this birthday theme "fall" since he was really not old enough to pick out his theme himself.
I figure next year, when he has a "favorite" we can have a theme party.
For lack of time as I am writing this during nap time, I will let the photos speak for themselves.
Happy Birthday Baby Trey! You bring so much joy and laughter into our lives. It is hard to believe you have only been in our lives for a year yet at the same time it feels like only yesterday you were this itty bitty helpless infant.
You will always be "Baby Trey" to us. We love you bigger than the sky, Mama and Dada :)
No comments:
Post a Comment