Friday, August 22, 2014

Boyees Weekend

Two weekends ago, Kev, Les and Adelle went to a concert, so we kept the boyees. 

Little Hayes just hung out and gave his Lili lots of sweet little smiles.


The toddler tornadoes made short work of the living room as they played then finally sat down to eat dinner.


Trey finally decided he really really likes Hayes and wanted to hold him NON.STOP. We seriously had to bribe him to put him down.



When it was bath-time, the boys had the best time. Quinn dumped water on Trey and Trey thought it was just hilarious.


Buh and Baby Hayes got in a little snuggle time before bed.


While the big boys (sniff sniff, when did Baby Trey become a big boy?!) played and played and played.


Hayes finally sacked out on the couch with Lucky :) while Trey and Quinn went to bed.


Hayes is such a good baby. He only wakes up once a night to eat then goes right back to sleep. It was so sweet waking up next to this little face!


Trey and Quinn played some more while Buh and I drank coffee.


...then they waited in the window to look for Quinn's peeps.


Jim had to go into work for a little while, so Trey and I decided to do some antiquing in Alvin and produce shopping at Froberg Farms. 


He loved all the samples at Froberg's. :)


He passed out on the way home from shopping, then when Daddy got home, we converted his crib to a toddler bed. (He was trying to climb out!)


He had a great first night (and really every night and nap since has been great as well!) I plan on posting all about that experience very soon.


We had a great weekend with all the boyees, but I was sure out numbered!!



1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love all those boyees and you too, my brown eyed girl!