Monday, May 27, 2013

6 Month Pics

Can't even believe it that our little man is already 6 months old!! I guess time really does fly when you're having fun and I know it will only go faster and faster from here.

Here are some 6 month pictures we took of our little one. He is starting to be SUCH a ham and his little personality is hilarious. 






I also don't think I ever posted these photos I took in a little backyard photo-shoot when he was 3 months, so I included those as well. What a difference 3 months makes!!





Happy Memorial Day! Thinking of and thanking all our military men and women today.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Such a big Lil guy! They do grow fast-a big difference just from Easter when he needed assistance to sit in the small chair. My thoughts are with our troops and their families today as well as those who served before them. I love you all

Unknown said...

I LOVE the one of him just lounging back in the green chair. Precious!