Tuesday, May 27, 2014

16 Month Photos

Ok, ok, so Trey is 18 months old now and I am just getting around to posting his 16 month pictures...

In my defense, however, I used these photos for Mother's Day gifts so I wanted to keep them a secret. Then, after Mother's Day, I forgot!

I took the bluebonnet photos in a field near our home back in April. The landowners let the bluebonnets grow and do not mow their grass to allow people to take photos there. There is a really pretty lake as well. 

Last year was easier to get photos of Trey as this year he just wanted to run around like a crazy person. All things considered, I think I got some pretty good shots. 

The colors are just so pretty in all these photos. 

I also took a few of him on his rocking chair in our backyard.

The second photos were taken at Challenger 7 Memorial Park in Friendswood (ish?) area.

I let Trey walk Lucky all around the park and got some really cute shots.

My friend Citrine brought her daughter, Cammy, and we took a couple pictures of the two of them together as well.

So, without further ado- here they are :)






















1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love that lil toddler-the pics are so precious! I love you all