One of Trey's favorite shows to watch on TV is "Super Why". If you don't have kids, its about a super hero, Whyatt, and his friends that live in Story Book Village. In every episode they find a problem and solve it by reading a book- pretty cute.
We were watching tv one day and saw that Whyatt was going to be at the Houston Children's Museum on August 16th. I KNEW we had to bring Trey.
It was our first experience with the Houston Children's Museum and we were NOT disappointed. This museum was awesome and I would have to compare it to the the children's museum in NOLA.
Trey had a great time but his favorite exhibits were the ones with balls...which lucky for us was a good bit of the museum!
He also loved getting to talk to me on the phone with a video screen- he thought that was pretty cool.
He liked riding on this little mo-ped bike in the Asian section...
...after enjoying a bowl of noodles of course :)
Upstairs there was a special part for little kids under 3- I think we will skip this part as Trey was a little too old for it. He did however really like "driving" the truck and playing with the big light bright!
When it was our turn to meet Whyatt, Trey got really nervous. There was a line and as we would get closer he got more and more nervous. When it was actually our turn, he was excited but didn't want to get too close. With toddlers, you never really know what is going to happen but we ended up getting a couple good photos of us with Whyatt after all :)
Then, he waved to Whyatt when we were done :)
We finished up just in time to get some lunch "to-go" for Trey and he passed out in the car on the ride home.
While we were there, we became members, so I cannot wait to go back and bring Trey again. I think we will go back during the week so it's not quite as busy next time around.


1 comment:
Looks like a fun place- I especially like the huge light bright! I love you all
Post a Comment