Before the wedding in their beautiful backyard- check out those trees!
Jacobs Family Siblings and Spouses, pre ceremony
So sweet!
This is one of my favorites...
Time for the rings
Mrs. and Mrs. :)
It's official!
Our whole crew- yep, lots o' love!!
Mr Jimmy was with us :)
Beautiful!
The Jacobs women
Capitol Building. We took about 45 minutes after the wedding and did a "drive by" tour of D.C.
I was a little obsessed with this tree. I just loved it!
Just Married! We had a reception for the girls back at their house.
Congratulations to the newly-weds!
This cake was delish!!
Love these ladies!
Heading to Frederick to see my family on Saturday, we drove through this! I was SO excited. Jim was focusing on driving and wasn't so excited... :)
Steff and Bogdan after lunch
Aunt Lucy, Jim and I
The Yamkovenko's neighbors poor litle plants. The snow was SO pretty, although I can imagine slightly annoying to those who live there to have snow in October!
This little park is right next door to their house. So pretty!
This very old cemetary is across the street from their house.
My sweet Hubster pulled over to take pictures of me in the snow :) He's the best!
See all the pictures from our trip here!
3 comments:
I love the pictures! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I'm so happy yall got to go. :)
It was really, really beautiful. We are SO happy for them!
I got me another niece!!!
Post a Comment