Before I start on this post, I feel like I need a tiny disclaimer.... As a Dietitian, I do not support donut-eating on a regular basis, nor do I partake in this activity often, nor was I paid in anyway to blog about this subject... That being said, I saw and tasted heaven today and it came in the shape of a square, yellow, filled donut.
Right now I have this patient, we will refer to her as Mrs. R. Mrs. R has a husband, Mr. R, who visits her everyday and has gotten the entire 3rd floor addicted, seriously addicted to these little bits of heaven.
"They are made from banana sugar, that's what makes them so good", says Mr. R. I was intrigued by this "banana sugar" he spoke of. I went home and googled and googled and googled until I could not google anymore and then came to the conclusion that Mr. R is a maniac because I can't find anything ANYWHERE that told me what banana sugar is! Oh well, I really didn't care that much anyway about what was in them, I just knew it was one of the most delish things I've ever tasted.
The photos don't even do it a lick (no pun intended) of justice, but I figured I would show you what heaven looks like anyway...
(And before you ask, no I didn't eat two. I just ate mine too fast before I got a good picture of it, so I snapped the close up pic of my co-worker's donut! :)) Thank you Mr. R and THANK YOU Santa Fe Donuts, my waistline, not so thankful...
No comments:
Post a Comment