Sunday, September 16, 2012

29 Weeks



How far along: 29 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: 0 this week (23 lbs total)

Maternity clothes? Yes, although still wearing some non-maternity though. 

Sleep: Sleep has still been awesome but I hear it is going to be getting more and more difficult here in a bit. I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat, sitting straight up on the couch for example, lol!

Best moment(s) this week: This week FLEW by! Best moments include the lovely fall weather we had last weekend into this week, Buddy coming to stay with us this weekend, Rebecca feeling little man kick at work on Thursday and my ultrasound on Friday (more news on that below!) Also Adelle was over when we were taking our weekly photo and wanted to be in the picture, so I must say this may be my favorite of our update pics yet! :) We also had everyone over to watch the game on Saturday and had really good food and a lot of fun.

Movement: Still a very active little dude! Friday morning we were laying in bed and I felt what I thought was him flip around (turns out Mama was right!). He also had the hiccups and Jim and I got to feel them for a while. He is now head-down so his kicks are a lot higher than they used to be. That is definitely taking some getting used to.

Food cravings: I've still been tearing up candy corn autumn mix like it's going out of style, but that was one of my favorite things pre-pregnancy too.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  No.

Gender: Boy! And he is very proud of it!

Symptoms: Back pain is still pretty bad. I have learned getting up and walking around or switching positions seems to help.

Belly button in or out?  In and has sort of stopped changing shape for now. It has looked the same for a few weeks. 

Wedding rings on or off? On but they are getting tighter at times for sure.

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy. I really haven't been very moody since I've been pregnant- and yes, I even asked Jim and he said the same thing! :)

Anything new? Not really. Just more and more movement from our little guy!

Looking forward to: Going home Friday to spend some QT with the Bergerons and also Emily and Baby Jolie's shower on Saturday.

Exercise this week: Hah. No! :) I think I should just take this section off, hehe!

Some of what I wore this week:





Friday my sweet friend did another ultrasound for me of the little guy. That morning I was almost certain I felt him flip around then felt him kicking way up high; I was pretty sure lil dude was now head down....Turns out I was right! He is most definitely head down and in position for his grand entrance (in just less than 11 short weeks!!).
Look at that sweet little nose!!
 My friend told me at this point they usually  will not flip back around since it takes quite some effort to flip and there is not much room for him in there anymore.  I asked her if he was close to my bladder as I have really had an increased urge in that area lately- he was actually so close to my bladder he was using it as a pillow! That little turd!

It is also crazy to think about how much room he DOESN'T have anymore. It's starting to look mighty cozy in there, that's for sure.

He was so cute in there while we watched him. He was yawning and moving his mouth around and it looked like he was smiling. He was also hanging out with his hands on and around his face a lot. He has done that during most ultrasounds we have had, so maybe it's a comfort thing for him.


Head on shot of his face. The top of his head is all the way on the right side and you can see his eyes, nose, mouth and little chin. 

He was once again proudly showing off his man-hood...I told Hubby we are probably in trouble with this one!! LOL! :)

I asked about his size and she measured his head circumference, abdominal girth and femur length and determined his weight to be 3 lbs and 1 oz! Baby center is giving an average weight of 2.5 lbs at this point, so I think we are going to have a big'un! (Hopefully not too big for Mommy though, ok little one...)

Is that a big smile? I like to think that it is!

Loved loved loved seeing our little man. I can't believe next week we will be in week 30!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Love your photo partner! The Ultrasound pictures never cease to amaze me. I love you all

Unknown said...

Liz you look so cute. How cool that you felt him flip.

Becky said...

Yes-the kick and ultrasound made my week!!!

Anonymous said...

I really love your update photo with the Dellster. Gosh, you look terrific, and very pregnant!! Can't wait to see you. Love y'all! (Pee)

Hailey said...

great pics!

Blondie said...

Dellie is sooooo cute!!!! I don't know what's wrong with me but I keep crying when I read your posts - tears of happiness that you are so blessed . . .

Love to the Texas Krewe!!!!!!!!!