Thursday, September 27, 2012

Celebrating Baby Jolie!



My dear friend Emily's baby shower was last weekend. She and her Hubby's sweet work friends threw her the most perfect shower on Saturday. 


I was so happy to see not only Em, but a few of her girlfriends I hadn't seen in a while along with both the Grandma's and Derek's sister Andree as well. It was great to catch up with everyone and get in some good ole QT  :)


We played some fun little games before Em started opening her gifts. We had to cut yarn to the size we though Emily's belly was. The funny thing is that I was closest so I won :) 



It was really fun to see all the girly things she got! I loved shopping for her because I got to get lots of sweet and pink things for the little love.






Em and I also got to take advantage of the beautiful yard and take some new "bump pics" together. 


Last time we saw each other we were 12 weeks pregnant. Look at the difference from 12 weeks to 30! Pure craziness. Those babies sure are growing!
                       

We joke that we will be having an arranged marriage between Jolie and Trey. I know they will love each other, I guess we will just have to see if it's more than friends ;)

Can't wait to meet their sweet baby girl. If she's half as sweet as her Mama we will all be very lucky!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Such a sweet post! I'm so glad I was able to see you! The shower was wonderful and I feel so blessed! I'm excited to see you again for your shower so I can spoil little Trey!

Cindy said...

The pics are precious! Makes me get even more excited about your upcoming shower! I love you all

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one of you two standing facing each other and smiling!! So beautiful! Can't wait to hug Jolie at your shower!! Love y'all!! (Pee)