Monday, September 24, 2012
30 Weeks
How far along: 30 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 0-1 lb this week (23-24 lbs total)
Maternity clothes? Yes, although still wearing some non-maternity though.
Sleep: Sleep has still been pretty good but I hear it is going to be getting more and more difficult here in a bit. Lil man does tend to move a lot before bedtime and sometimes it takes me a while to fall asleep. I did wake up two nights this week with a killer leg cramp- ugh!
Best moment(s) this week: This week (just like last week) FLEW by! Best moments definitely were playing hooky from work for 1/2 a day with Hubby on Thursday to check out potential day cares for our lil man. (Although we still want to look into in-home care as well, we found two we really loved!) Emily and baby Jolie's shower on Saturday was just perfect and made me really excited for my upcoming showers!
Movement: Still a very active little dude! Now that I've seen on a recent ultrasound how little room he has in there, I can imagine those sweet little kicks are going to start to hurt very soon!
Food cravings: Nothing really still. I also haven't had as much of an appetite this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Boy!
Symptoms: Back pain (that dern SI!!) was better this week. I did notice a weird little skin tag that I pointed out to Dr. B at my appointment. Apparently these things are very common from hormone overload and should go away. I have had more hip and tailbone pain at times. My little dark line is still there but faint and has not gotten any darker.... I am also still talking in my sleep alot, per the Hubby...poor guys that share a bed with me... (that would be Hubby and Lucky Dog) :)
Belly button in or out? In and has sort of stopped changing shape for now. It has looked the same for a few weeks.
Wedding rings on or off? On but they are getting tighter at times for sure.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy. I really haven't been very moody since I've been pregnant- and yes, I even asked Jim and he said the same thing! :)
Anything new? Started Christmas shopping this week and was able to knock quite a few things off my list! (My goal is to be completely finished by November, we shall see how that goes...) If you really want to know why, it's so Pee can wrap all my gifts for me when they come for Thanksgiving. It's one of Pee's favorite things, seriously!
Looking forward to: My upcoming baby showers! I got the sweet invite to my shower back home this week and it made me really excited!!
Exercise this week: Hah. No! :) I think I should just take this section off, hehe!
Baby Trey and I had our last "every 4 week" checkup on Tuesday! Everything went great! My blood pressure was 117/78, T's heart rate was 154 and he was constantly kicking the doppler. :) Dr. B said my uterus is the exact size for baby's gestational age so we are still right on track for a due date of Dec 1st. I am not allowed to go more than 2 hours away from home after the end of October. (wow, that seems so soon!!!) Our next appointment is Oct 2 and we will see Dr. B every 2 weeks for three appointments then start seeing her every week in November!! We also have a "get to know you" appointment with our potential pediatrician on October 1st. Time sure is flying by...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love the belly pic with Em! Y'all look lovely! You have motivated me to start thinking about Christmas shopping ;)! I love you all
Yay! I love that picture!!!! I need to get started on my Christmas shopping. I have a list... and that's about it...haha! It was so good seeing you this weekend! I can't wait to see you again for your shower!!
Things must be getting real tight in those tummies for Jolie and Trey!! I'm pumped about wrapping those gifts! Seriously! Love y'all! (Pee)
Christmas!? Sigh. Too early. :)
Gosh it's been 30 weeks already! Wow. Time is flying by. It's fun to keep track of you week to week though. So keep this up!
I can hardly wait until your shower!!!! You and Emily look so happy and perhaps an arranged marriage is not a thing of the past . . . we'll see!!!
Janie
Ok, I've been catching up! I am so so so excited for you, Liz :) I have missed you so much. You are officially on my short list of blogs!
P.S. Eat a banana everyday for the leg cramps. It totally works!
Lauren Laborde
So glad to have a mini catch-up session with you! Miss you friend!! :)
Post a Comment