Baby Trey's Nanny and Parrain threw us a diaper party on October 27th. It was simply perfect! We had so many family and friends come out to spend time with us and celebrate the impending arrival of our little one.
As usual, Leslie outdid herself with the decorations!
She made the most adorable little centerpieces for all the tables.
I loved this cake so much I couldn't bear to take it apart, and actually put it in Trey's room.
Mrs Jenn made this wreath for us to use at Quinn's baby shower then they put it on their door when Quinn came home from the hospital. Les re-used it for Trey's shower and then sent it home with us to use when we bring Trey home as well.
She also had adorable little snacks all over for the kiddos (well, and the adults too!)
Here is the sweet table she had set up for the baby book.
She also made this banner and sent it home with us to use when Trey is born. So sweet!
Adelle wanted to help for "baby Trey's party" so Les used her handprints for this little banner. This was also the cute set up for the red beans and rice.
She used photos of the two of us as babies and also added some of our maternity photos as well.
We played some baby guessing games that were very fun....Sara won one of the games and I won the other. I promise, we didn't cheat!
Baby Quinn had a good time.
The sweet Theriots came too!
Coy, Liza and baby Ryker had a good time (even though they were decked out in their A&M gear)... :)
Hubby and I about to cut the delish cake!
Mama came in for the shower too.
Katie and Philip surprised us and came in from Austin! We were SO happy to see them. We always have so much fun hanging out with them!!!
My sis and I.
Of course we finished the night off with a little LCR. Here is Mr Randy with all his winnings!!
And of course, we were once again so blessed to receive such amazing gifts from our family and friends. Trey is such a lucky little boy!!!
1 comment:
Oh, what fun!!! You have one super dupper sis and support 'krewe'!! Love how we repurpose things because it just makes everything have so much more meaning. I just love how Dellie is involved in everything -- just wait until Quinn and Trey have their hands on things!!!
Love the League City Krewe!!!!!
Janie
Post a Comment