Last weekend, our friends started a baby "pool" to guess our little guy's birth date, weight, and length. It was not only hilarious hearing why people picked certain dates or stats but watching people make their decisions has been equally funny. I printed out a calendar today at work and so far we have about 30 guesses!!
Even though I love a good game of LCR or poker, I felt odd betting money on my baby, therefore the winner(s) will only get bragging rights :)
If any of y'all would like to participate just comment with your guess. You can guess length, weight, birth date or all 3. I will add them to our calendar!
And just for some help:
I was born at or right around my due-date (after my mom was induced TWICE). I was stubborn!! I weighed 8 lbs 11 oz.
Hubby was a preemie, born a few weeks early and weighed around 6 lbs.
Baby Trey's due date is 12.1.12 and thus far has been measuring right on track for his gestational age.
This weekend, I will add any guesses from here to the calendar and post the guesses so everyone can see.
Happy Guessing!!
7 comments:
OH I guess this is kind of late now, but they have this cool site that does the whole baby pool for you.
http://www.expectnet.com/index.php
You know, I should have known there were sites like these... My brain just doesn't work as well as it used to! If I remember correctly we did this for your babies didnt we?
I totally was thinking of the plastic kind of baby pool when I read the title!
Let's see...what's my guess??? I think your little man will want to be here BEFORE the SEC championship game so I will guess Friday, November 30. He'll be 8 lbs and 3 ounces. And he'll be 20 inches!!
I don't think he will come on his due date as he knows we will want to watch the game :) my guess is one day late, dec 2.... Although it would be great for Aunt Shea to have a birthday buddy... I added your guesses to the pool! :)
My friend set it up for Reece and then i did one for paul & betsy.
My guess is....
Nov 23 (amber's birthday) 7lbs 11oz 20in
Liz, maybe you and Trey could share birthdays!!!! OK, my guess is Novembr 29th, weight 6 lbs & 11 ozs., and 21 inches. Ok, I picked the date and Ed did the rest!!!!
Janie
Jane, he's already over 7 pounds, sistah! (Pee)
Post a Comment