Sunday, we brought Trey to mass for the first time. He did exceptionally well! We were really proud of him. He got hungry about halfway through mass so his daddy gave him a bottle.
We sat in the "cry room" just in case, which was PACKED. I think this Sunday we will just sit in the back of church so we can make a quick exit or stand up with the little guy if needed. The cry room was a little distracting and it was really hard for me to pay attention. Overall though, I figure at least we were there and I prayed and got to hear the word of God so that's a successful Sunday in my opinion!
Anyway, after mass, we headed to the Butler Museum to take some pictures. After a little fussiness and getting blinded by the sun, Trey really did well and we were able to get some adorable pics. We have a family picture of all three of us, but it is on Leslie's camera, so I will have to add that picture once I get it.
Here are some of my favorites!
We tried to get some pics of the boys together, but this is how it turned out! Quinn was all over the place as usual and was SO funny. I guess he and Trey have never been put down right next to each other before and Quinn was loving it. That big moose was doing everything in his power to get to Trey. I cannot wait to see what sorts of trouble they get into in the coming months and years. I'm sure they will keep us on our toes for sure!
6 comments:
Sunday was a picture perfect day! I love all the pics-looks like Quinn is trying to teach Trey how to wrestle ;)!
I love you all
how cute!
LOVE!!!!
How cute! We've never been to Butlers Museum, gorgeous family pics!!
Thanks Mrs Baker! Your lil guy is getting so big!!
Thanks! It's really pretty out there you should definitely check it out! Its in the older part of LC off main street around Alabama and those streets... Sorry don't know the exact street name...
Post a Comment