Yes, yes, I know FGL's new song "dirt" is about life and death, but I like to believe it's about us moving home one day :)
Trey and I traveled home for a long weekend and left Daddy-o behind as he had to work Friday and I was off.
We went to the new park across the street from GG's house and Trey had a blast!
We also walked across the street to see if there was any sugar in the mill, but there wasn't.
We also spent some time on the Island hanging with Puh's kitties, riding in the back and playing in the field.
Trey also attending his first Festival- New Roads Harvest Festival (more on that to come!) and we went to Maddies Footprints walk on Saturday (also more on this to come!).
The second weekend we went home, Jim came with us and we went to see our niece, Sara, play in the ZHS band Friday night.
She did so great and we are very proud of her!
Trey and Jim enjoyed their milk and coffee snuggling on GG's couch :)
Saturday morning we headed to Baton Rouge to tailgate for the Ole Miss game.
We got to tailgate with both of these ladies, who I love and miss SO much!
Katherine and Keith also met up with us before the game!
We had great seats thanks to Mr. Tim!
What a great win!!! I've never heard it louder in Death Valley!
We had such a great night, even though it took us 2.5 hours to get home to New Roads.
Such a fabulous weekend back home, only made us more homesick! Can't wait to go back and visit!

1 comment:
I love it when y'all come home to easyana-Trey sure enjoyed playing on "his" playground and running around on the Island! I love you all
Post a Comment