The last weekend in September, DD and Adam invited us to spend the weekend at their new house celebrating Adam and Mike's bdays.
We decided to go and packed up late Friday night to hit the road.
The week leading up to this weekend, Trey had been sick with an ear infection and had been getting sick every night. Well, Friday, unfortunately, was no different and we had a mid-trip clothes change and had to strip down his car seat. BUT, we got back on the road and eventually made it to Dallas!
DD and Adam were great hosts, well let me rephrase that, DD was a great hostess! She was like a genie. I wouldn't even have to ask her for something and she would already know what I needed and bring it to me.
Their house is fantastic even though they were halfway done with re-doing it when we went to visit.
Trey was enthralled with the stairs and spent quite a lot of time going up and down them.
Trey loved hanging out with Samson. He didn't even mind the constant begging for his food or drink.
We hung out by the pool while Trey napped on Saturday. It was glorious.
Saturday night was the party and we watched the LSU game and had cake for the birthday peeps!
During the party, Trey was very concerned that Samson had to stay inside for most of the party, so he sat by the door to keep him company. Sha!
Sunday morning, we had mimosas at the park by their house, which was AMAZING, by the way!
Trey loved the swings even with this awesome playground!
Mike and I sat in the shade and enjoyed our tasty beverages :)
Boys will be boys...
And DD looked too cute not to share as well :)
This is their neighbor's house...Every Friday he puts out tons of stuff for his son's highschool team, on Saturdays he takes it all down and puts up LSU stuff and on Sundays...well this happens :)
We had a yummy lunch at Cracker Barrel then headed home. Trey slept almost the entire 4 hour drive home. Thanks for having us, we had a great time!!!
1 comment:
Looks like I y'all had a wonderful time! I love the pic of a Trey keeping Samson company :)! I love you all
Post a Comment