Wednesday, December 31, 2014

13-15 Weeks {Baby #2}

HELLO 2nd TRIMESTER!!!!




I hit each new week on a Sunday, so unlike last time around, I usually have no makeup and no hair done for these pictures...haha...my how times change with each baby :)

Total weight gain:  6 lbs

Maternity clothes? I have moved into maternity pants! Yay! They are SO comfy. I have been living in maternity leggings from Old Navy and Gap and comfy shirts. I am pretty much wearing all maternity clothes now except open sweaters and flowy shirts.

Sleep: Sleep is still great! 

Best moment(s) the last few weeks: Getting to spend almost an entire week at home. We were ready to get home after our trip but really none of us were truly ready to leave!

Movement: Yes! Definite flutters and thumps. I feel the baby most when I'm laying on the heating pad and/or drinking coffee :)

Food cravings: Still lots and lots of veggies and I pretty much gorged myself on sweets over Thanksgiving and Christmas... I am SCARED to get my official weight gain at my appointment next week.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing the last couple of weeks.

Gender: Have felt like this baby is a girl from day 1, but we are going to be surprised when the baby is born!

Symptoms: Pains across my lower abdomen if I move too fast, sneeze or cough- I remember I had these same pains with Trey. Back pain continues but I'm sort of just used to it by now.

Happy or moody most of the time? SO moody this time around! Completely opposite from Trey. Little things really get on my nerves and I have NO patience for things that irritate me (mostly at work). I have been pretty much ok with my patience at home (or so I think!). I have also been super feisty this pregnancy, sorry family!

Anything new? I got a fever blister two weeks ago in the SAME exact spot I had my only other one ever in my life (when I was pregnant with Trey!). I actually have a little scar in the spot where it was- weird! Also, just really starting to look more and more pregnant! Also, my energy is back YESSSSS!!! Thank you second trimester!

Looking forward to: Don't faint, but I'm really looking forward to taking down all our Christmas decorations! Well, only because that means Mardi Gras is coming!! 


13 weeks. When Trey saw me in this shirt getting ready for work, he said "hi baby kermie!!!" 



I had to work Christmas Eve, but at least I got to work with my super cute preggo friend!

My Uncle Johnny gave me my dad's old army shirt when we were home at Christmas, so I wore it for my 15 week pictures :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You and baby Kermie are beautiful!! I love you all