31.5 lb and 37 inches tall

2 year wellness checkup:
Trey refused to stand on the scale, so I had to sit him down on the baby scale to weigh and measure him. Trey had a vision test at his 2 year checkup. It was really cool- it took a picture of his eyes then measured the size of his eyes and cornea and checked for near and farsightedness, astigmatism and other abnormalities. He passed with flying colors. He wasn't too happy to be there but hugged, kissed and told Dr. Pocsik he loved her before we left :)
Hair/Eyes:
Trey has had two haircuts in 2 years, lol. It is sure slow-growing- thats for sure...It is still filling in but looks like Eddie Munster in the front! Green eyes are here to stay!
Nicknames:
Bubba, Bud
Bubba, Bud
What He's Wearing:
2T-3T clothes, size 7-8 shoes and size 6 diapers.
Sleep Habits:
Trey has still been sleeping really well. Now when he is tired he just tells us "Tay dodo" and we give him hugs and kisses and lay him down in his bed. If he has not already put himself to sleep, we put him in bed at 8:30. He is up between 6:30-7 each morning. He now gets out of bed and waits by the door calling for us.
He wears himself out playing at school. Sometimes he falls asleep in the most random places and with random things...here are some of my favorites...







He wears himself out playing at school. Sometimes he falls asleep in the most random places and with random things...here are some of my favorites...
What He Eats:
Trey still drinks milk in the morning and before bed from a sippy with sometimes another cup of milk during the day.
He is still quite a picky eater but he does eat a variety of things when I really sit down and think about it.
Favorite foods include: chicken nuggets (still!), pasta, green smoothies, oranges, kiwis, yogurt, edamame and lentils.
Favorite snacks include: fruit snacks, fruit bar popsicles, popcorn, goldfish ...oh and french fries "fies!" whenever he sees them.
Most recently he has tried the edamame and it quickly became a favorite along with another new favorite- roasted pecans!
Daily Routine:
Personality:

He has started with the dreaded "MINE!" and does not like to share.
He has an EXCELLENT memory, which is sometimes a bad thing. He is also very observant- he recognizes peoples shoes when they are by the door and knows what kind of chap stick we all use- haha!
Milestones:
He mastered both a spoon and fork.
He is actually cutting his 2 year old molars as I type this so very soon we will be done with teething!!!He can count to five, sing most of his ABC's, he knows the words to many songs we sing often and knows all his colors.
He can ride his scooter and his big wheel, but his legs are still a little too short to completely ride the big wheel by himself.
What Trey says:
Trey can say well over 150 words and can speak in 3-5 word sentences. Some of his most recent sentences have been "No sing Mommy!", "GG PuhPuh in Easyana!", "Mon GG, I not dodo". He pretty much knows every word in his little world.
He has excellent manners and says please and thank you and bless you when someone sneezes.
Loves:
Animals!






Sesame Street (especially Elmo)

Kissing (and having us kiss his bobos)

Going up and down stairs. DEFINITELY an obsession at the moment.
Anything New:
We found out Trey is going to be a big brother in June!! He is super excited and has named the baby "Kermie Baby". I am so excited to give Trey a sibling and I know he will just be the best big brother!


He LOVES school and adores his lead teacher, Mrs Doria.


We also got a new pet, Chica, the goldfish! He loves her and loves to feed her :)


Here's to year #3 sweet boy. I love every minute spent with you and I am forever grateful that you made me a Mommy!
I plan on continuing his updates at each 1/2 and year from here on out :)
Animals!
Sesame Street (especially Elmo)
Kissing (and having us kiss his bobos)
Going up and down stairs. DEFINITELY an obsession at the moment.
Anything New:
We found out Trey is going to be a big brother in June!! He is super excited and has named the baby "Kermie Baby". I am so excited to give Trey a sibling and I know he will just be the best big brother!

He LOVES school and adores his lead teacher, Mrs Doria.
We also got a new pet, Chica, the goldfish! He loves her and loves to feed her :)
Here's to year #3 sweet boy. I love every minute spent with you and I am forever grateful that you made me a Mommy!
I plan on continuing his updates at each 1/2 and year from here on out :)

2 comments:
He's growing up so fast! Congrats on Trey's sibling!
Can't believe he is already two-love watching him grow up! I love you all
Post a Comment