Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bedroom Mini-Redo

Our bedroom has been "Kermit the Frog Green" since we bought our house. At first it didn't really bother us but all of a sudden it started to drive me crazy and I had to change it.

We already had plans to re-do our master bath, so we decided to paint it the same color, SW Agreeable Grey.

I really really love the way it turned out!


Sadly, I had already started to paint when I remembered to take pictures so I don't have a picture of the whole room but here are a couple before shots.




I decided to do this while Jim was out of town and GG was here visiting us. I was thankful she was here to ride herd on T while I painted or I don't think I could have gotten it done so quickly!


While she was here we also went shopping and she bought me these new bedside table lamps for my early birthday present! 


I love them so much and can't believe we finally have matching lamps- it only took us almost 5 years of marriage! :)


When Daddy got home we put him to work hanging my new shelves that GG also bought me for my birthday. Trey and I supervised ate popcorn and giggled while he worked :)








We are so in love with our new color! Can't wait to share the bathroom with y'all very soon!




1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow! I love how different your bedroom looks and those corner shelves are a neat idea! I love you all