We got tickets to the Rodeo on March 3 to go see Eric Church. Jim actually got four tickets from someone at work so we naturally invited the besties to come along.
Now that we have 4.5 kids between us going out kid-free has gotten more challenging but GG came in to keep Trey and Mindy and Sara kept the Toler kiddos.
We got there early enough to enjoy the rodeo before the concert started. Everyone went to get a beer and I got super excited when I saw they had O'Douls so I had one too. I didn't realized it until after I had ordered that they would pour it in a regular cup just like all the other beer so I got quite a few strange looks with my big preggo belly and beer :( I know Grandpa was smiling down on me, he loved O'Douls.
Photo-bombing the Tolers. We look so creepy in this picture for some reason...
Eric Church was Ah-mazing!!
He sang all the songs we knew and only 1 or 2 that we didn't know. He was SO good.
We were thankful to have a little date night and GG was more than happy to take care of the booger man for us :)
That weekend, LSU came to Minute Maid Park to play in a tournament. Kev got us tickets and we were so excited! Trey took a late nap so we got there right as the game started. Trey rode on Jim's shoulders all the way to the stadium.
We had club seats and they were awesome! The kids pretty much had free reign so they didn't disturb anyone and we were able to watch the game- win/win!
Our seats were directly behind home plate and were just perfect.
The kiddos got the hang of clapping and cheering pretty quickly.
Ross and Reed came too-we had fun with those boys!
It was pretty much a sea of purple and gold which made all our hearts happy.
Sweet Baby Hayes had fun even though he just slept most of the time.
Monkey see- Monkey do
Uncle T taught Quinn all the ins and outs of the game.
Not our best family picture, but of course we had to document Trey's (and baby Kermie)'s first baseball game.
Victory for LSU!!!!
1 comment:
Rodeo and baseball-a perfect combination! Love all the pics-especially those of the tiger fans! I love you all
Post a Comment