Jim and I were both able to attend Trey's Thanksgiving Feast at his school. It was at lunch time and he was so excited to see us when he walked into the conference room. He sat between us while we ate our lunch (of course he didn't touch his plate...). We also had really yummy pumpkin pie for dessert!
After we ate lunch, we walked over to the book fair to let Trey pick out a couple books. He ended up choosing two for himself, one for Quinn and one for Wesley too! We found one that we knew he would like so we got him that one for part of his birthday present as well.
After the bookfair, we headed over to the photo booth to take some silly pictures. Trey was excited to use all the little props and take pictures with us, but I think I was the most excited. It was so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment