Monday, January 23, 2012

Best Friends (Seriously)

So my 19 month old godchild is obsessed with my dog. Seriously obsessed. She is constantly asking "where ucky". It's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. A couple Saturday's ago we were over at their house watching the Saints game and she asked over and over where he was. I promised her that I would come get her the next day and we could go to the park to "walk ucky". She was pumped! Below are a few pics and videos of their adventure :)
Looking at each other in the back seat of the car. Too funny.

This girl loves to swing, or "wee".

Self portrait :)

Walking Lucky all over the place.


She walked him all throughout the playground. She would tell him "mon ucky" when she wanted him to c'mon or walk faster!

Close-up of Lucky Dog

Walking Lucky all over the park. Too funny!

This is Dellie playing her favorite game "saying words" the night before we went to the park. 

Can you tell how much I love this kid?! I cannot wait to meet her little bro at the end of April! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two are so adorable! I'm glad the males in the Jacobs family have such patience! Love and kisses! Mama

Stephanie Y. said...

So cute!!