I know I do not usually post twice in one day, but I HAVE to share this.
As stated in a post earlier this week, my friend Anne got married last weekend. Her MOH is FABULOUS and made up a rap to sing at the rehearsal dinner instead of the normal "MOH speech". It was out of control wonderful and we, as the bridesmaids, were so glad to be Chelso's backup.
Check out the rap HERE!!!!!
Here are the lyrics in case you couldn't catch them all :)
Now this is a story all about how Anne finally found herself in a wedding gown
I'd like to take a minute just sit on back, I'll tell you how she became Mrs. Ryan Boyd Mac
Baton Rouge, enjoying her single ways, tailgating is how she spent most of her days
Shopping, drinking, laying out by the pool - trying to make a living cause the girls no fool!
Then her friend Kristine started getting' real smart
Got to tellin' Mac 'bout a cute sweetheart
They met up at the chimes and both liked what they saw
They talked music, bars and front street and of course Tiger ball
The years passed by and crazy times were shared
Concerts, Jack and Steamboat they made quite the pair
Another summer passed then yet another fall
No ring on her hand but there was still Tiger ball
We began to wonder when Mac would grow a pair
Then he got on a knee and proposed at Jackson Square
When they say I do they're in for the long haul
They'll share a home, love and babies & of course Tiger ball!!
No comments:
Post a Comment