I had the huge honor of standing as a bridesmaid in my friend Anne's wedding this past weekend. Anne introduced Jim and I and she is very special to us. I have known their relationship from it's very beginning and was very honored when she asked me to be in their wedding.
We had a fun-packed weekend for sure. It started with a trip home to the BR, rehearsal and dinner at Ralph and Kacoos, Bridesmaid Breakfast at Mt. Hope Plantation, beautiful ceremony at United Methodist Church on LSU's campus and rockin' reception at the Lod Cook Alumni Center.
I wish them all the joy and happiness in the world!
Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend...
(Thanks to Jessica Clemmons for a few of them!)






























4 comments:
Thanks my Lizzy-belle!! I'm so glad you were a part of everything!! Love you!!
How great! The wedding looked lovely.
I love Anne's dress (it reminds me a lot of mine) :) Beautiful. It's so great when people you love get married.
Congrats to the bride and groom.
Oh, my goodness!! Anne was gorgeous!! Pee Pee
Steph, it very much reminded me of your dress! It just had a little more bling ;) I agree- being part of the "beginning" of the lives of people you love...there's nothing better!
Post a Comment