Sunday, October 7, 2012

32 Weeks




How far along: 32 weeks and 1 day

Total weight gain/loss:  1-2 lb this week (26 lbs total) (Although I feel as if my belly is MUCH larger again this week!) 

Maternity clothes? Yes, although still wearing some non-maternity though. 

Sleep: I'm still sleeping really good! (VERY thankful for that!) I slept 11.5 hours Friday night. True story.

Best moment(s) this week: Nothing really big happened this week.  We were very busy at work so the week went by pretty fast!

Movement: Still a very active little dude! He tends to move a lot more right before bedtime and in the morning when I'm laying in bed. He was kicking Adelle's hand today when she was talking to him. :)

Food cravings: Nothing really still. 

Anything making you queasy or sick:  No, but after having the bad experience with the fish oil last week, I realized haven't taken my vitamins in about 2 weeks :( Oops! Put me on the bad Mama list already!

Gender: Boy!

Symptoms: My SI pain has gotten a little better. Emily (my personal PT) taught me how to get Jim to stretch it out and put it back in place. That really seems to have helped, so a HUGE thank you to you, Em! I have also had some round ligament pains in my sides from my ever-growing uterus. I still have some heartburn off and on. 

Belly button in or out?  In except for the very top of it is sort of poking out a little. Les thinks its hanging on for dear life, and I think she may be right.

Wedding rings on or off? On but they are getting tighter at times for sure. I don't see them lasting for another 8 weeks. 

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy. 

Anything new? No, not really. We have finished lil man's nursery as far as the furniture goes. I am now working on deciding where to hang all his frames and prints and I am contemplating ordering a couple off etsy. I may wait until after my shower to see what all we get before I order anything else though, just in case...

Looking forward to: This weekend!!! We are going home Friday night (spending the night with Sarah and Brent) for the Maddie's Footprints walk Saturday morning. Jim is running the 5k. Then, Saturday we are going to the LSU/South Carolina game. We are finishing up the weekend with my first baby shower on Sunday. I can't wait to see all my family and close friends! I am sure I will be EXHAUSTED by the time we get home!

My check up this  past week with Dr. B went well! Lil man's heart rate was 150 and my BP was 120/72 which is normal. I am measuring right on track with lil man at 31.3 cm. I pre-registered for the hospital so when  do go into labor, we will not have to worry about any of that stuff.  We go back to see Dr. B next Tuesday, the 16th! We have also chosen our pediatrician!! We thought we had decided on a daycare and had a totally awesome possibility fall into our laps this weekend. So, we are holding out on registering for daycare for now until we can see how this all pans out...

LOVED seeing the Saints get a big W tonight along with Brees breaking Johnny Unidas' record! Made that loss on Saturday a little easier to bear....

Saturday (before that embarrassing LSU loss), I went to a shower for a friend of mine who I work with. It was very nice and the weather was beautiful. She is due with a little boy November 27th. Here are a few pics from the shower. 






5 comments:

Emily said...

OMG! Your bump doubled overnight! SO CUTE! I think you are going to have a big boy...I can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Unknown said...

I think the pic may be a tad misleading since it was taken after a huge Mexican lunch :) but it is definitely bigger!!

Anonymous said...

WHOA, Lil Mama!!!!!

Cindy said...

Can't wait to see all of you this weekend! It will be great to spend time with family and friends. I love you all

Blondie said...

Being cajun, Trey will like just about anything!!! I'm just beside myself waiting to see ya'll Sundy!!!

Janie

ps - I may have gone overboard with presents for Trey :) Sometines I have NO self control at all!!!!