Friday, October 26, 2012

Maternity Photos

My mom has two friends who live in a fabulous old plantation house in my hometown. They have become really good friends over the years so when I thought about where I wanted to take maternity photos, their house immediately popped into my mind. 

We decided to take photos the morning of my shower, hoping it would be cool outside. Well, it was hot as heck, and we were sweating, but you would never know that from the beautiful photos that we got!

The LeJeune house is set way back from the road on amazingly beautiful property. Randy and Richard were nice enough to let us take photos all around their home and I really couldn't be happier with how they turned out. 

Once again, Leslie did a beautiful job, so THANK YOU Sissy!

Here are a few of my favorites...









5 comments:

Stephanie Y. said...

These are so cute, Liz! I love it. Sorry the weather didn't cooperate - but I'd never know if you hadn't said anything. :)

Anonymous said...

The photos are beautiful. I love Randy and Richard! They are the most awesome guys! (Pee)

Blondie said...

The photos are beautiful but so are you!!! Jim is as handsome as ever and each pic shows such a deep committment and love. My favorites (ok, they are all my favorites) are the where you and Jim are looking at each other because I can see such a connection!

And Les is such a great photographer, pics are professional quality!!!

Happy,happy weekend and shower to my 'Texas Krewe'!!!!!

Janie

Emily said...

Beautiful!!!! Love you guys!!

Cindy said...

The pictures are beautiful, just like the setting! Good friends are a treasure. I love you all