Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Trey's Newborn Photos

I am just SO excited to share these photos with you!

They were taken a couple of different days as we needed to get our Christmas Cards/Birth Announcements ordered ASAP.

I took all these photos with my camera and had two lovely assistants, Hubby and my Mama :)

There are still a few more shots I want to get including some with Hubby and I in them but I just couldn't wait any longer to share!

Hope you enjoy!
















I also threw in a couple of my baby pictures here...You know, just in case there was still any doubt as to who this child looks like ;)





We are still wondering what color his eyes will be. I am hoping they are blue like his Daddy's (and I think Jim is hoping so also so that he will have some sort of stamp on Trey's looks!) Right now they are still a dark blue, but I know they can still change color.

He was such a good baby and cooperated really well for all of these photos. He just hung out and let his Mama do her thing. We are so thankful to have such a laid back little baby (just hoping he stays this way!).

Have a great rest of your week!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - he really does look like you! Great pictures - love that you included your baby pictures, too.

Unknown said...

Thanks Diane! We are really enjoying him!!

Unknown said...

Liz the pictures turned out AWESOME. If you want, I would love to edit and add actions to some of the pictures on elements.

Cindy said...

Love the pics- Trey is so precious, we are so blessed! I love you all

Emily said...

They came out great!! We are still working on ours. Little miss is a diva and will not cooperate!!!

Blondie said...

Love all the pics -- trey is a mini you!!!! I especially love the pic of your mom holding you - so special!!

Janie