Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Wascom

My gorgeous friend, Emily, got married this weekend to her longtime boyfriend, Andrew. They have known each other all their lives and have dated since high-school. This marriage was a long time in the making and we were all thrilled when it was finally here. 

I was so honored to be a part of their BIG day. From their engagement, to their showers, to the big day itself, everything was perfect and I hope it was everything they ever imagined.

The Hubster had to work, so I went stag, but my mama and g'mama were there as my "dates". 

Lots of love to the Wascoms as they start their new life together. Love you both!
Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend...

Emily and I at the rehearsal dinner at Drusilla Place
Nanny, Emily and Mrs. Vicky



Friday morning bridesmaid breakfast at Highland Porch

Super cute tables!

Emily starting our day out with a little devotion

Beautiful!

Emily's beautiful hair. She also borrowed my hair comb that I wore in my own wedding :) (you can see it in my hair below)


My BIL and I before leaving to head over to the OSC

My beautiful friend and I before the wedding

Amy and I before the wedding


Toast time!

Emily surprised Andrew with this adorable cake (and milk) at the reception. Also check out that presh pic of them in the shadow of Tiger Stadium to the right.

Cake pull time. To mama's dismay, I did not pull anything baby related. Haha! I did however pull a little tiny heart. :)


Mama and I

Cake time!

Jess, Me, Em

Pee, Me, Mama

Sending the Bride and Groom away with fun sparklers. 

They are too cute!



Mr and Mrs Andrew Wascom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and your pictures turned out great! Love, PeePee

Anne Bernard McConnell said...

Aww everything looked beautiful!! Congrats Emily!!