Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chobani Yogurt Review

I love Greek yogurt. Period. Besides the fact that it's so good for you, it's packed with more protein than your plain ole yo plait, it has a wonderful texture, and if those reasons aren't good enough, it's also delicious. I eat many different brands of Greek yogurt (including even Kroger brand). Yep, this girl is no yogurt snob! I have found the other brands do not hold a candle to Chobani. 

This yogurt is amazing. It will change your life. No doubt. 
Source: Google Images

Those creative folks at Chobani keeps on amazing me and have just come out with three new flavors: apple cinnamon, blood orange and wait for it......passion fruit! I can only speak for the latter two of the three as I haven't had the chance to try apple cinnamon yet, but I'm sure it's just as good. 

The blood orange was amazing, not too sweet, but just enough. It also was a beautiful color that matched a blood orange exactly. The passion fruit was by far my favorite, if you can get over the initial color shock that you might receive. The yogurt is a highlighter-green-ish-yellow-ish color (It is the exact color of the inside of a passion fruit, so I'm not sure why I was expecting anything less). The passion fruit yogurt comes packed with seeds as well that add the most amazing bit of crunch and flavor. If you can't get past the seeds, just pick them out, the yogurt in itself is amazing enough.

I can't wait to try the apple cinnamon. I've heard it tastes like apple pie in cup!

If you've never tried Greek yogurt, please do. If you've never tried Chobani, I think you should try this too. And no, Chobani did not ask me to write about how wonderful they are, nor did they compensate me in any way, I seriously just love them that much! Let me know about your Greek yogurt experiences and I promise I'll keep you posted as I try more!

No comments: