So, Rebecca (my PIC) and I got to planning the partay. Carissa is a country girl and loves Big Texas so going out there was a no-brainer. The fun part was getting all the bachelorette festivities together at my house. We planned the menu including food and drinks, and made sure there were more than enough phallic symbols present at the party. What would a bachelorette party be without them, right?!
![]() |
| Skinny Girl Sangria (look for this yummy recipe and review coming soon!) |
I had so much fun being creative with the "male genitalia", and I'm pretty positive the Hubster thought I was crazy a couple of times this week when he come home after work to find me "creating" these items. I made garlands, wreaths and even some desserts. Carissa was decked out in a cowboy hat with veil, bachelorette sash among other novelties and she looked adorable!
We also had a lingerie shower for Carissa before we headed out to Big Texas and it was SO much fun.
Side note here: While planning this bachelorette extravaganza, I have also been planning a baby shower for our very best friends as they welcome their second baby, a BOYEE, into this big crazy family in late April. Hubster and I were laughing the other day at how VERY different the planning for these two parties has been! The shower is at the end of March, so stay tuned for that. I have LOTS of adorable things in the making.
So back to pre-wedding festivities.... Here are some of my favorite pictures of the night. We always have SO much fun when we get together, and this party was no exception!
Amanda, Rachel, Carissa, Sammie and I had a slumber party and stayed up past 4 am laughing and talking. Love these girls to pieces and can't wait to do it all over again at the wedding!














No comments:
Post a Comment