We attended Quinn's Christmas program at Happy Harbor this year. I have loved going to their programs every year since Adelle was there; it is just something I look forward to every year as the teachers there do an amazing job!
Apparently, Adelle was quite upset that she didn't get to do a performance this year in Kindergarten, sweet girl!
Those moms and dads at HH are cray. They line up hours before the doors open to get a good spot and when they open, they sprint to get the best seats. Les was first in line (hehe!!) We came up with a plan that we would split up and she would go left and I would go right to get our seats. Well, it worked and we ended up in the second row, haha! (The things we do for these babies)...
Quinn was all serious but did a great job!
Trey's program was on a Friday but they actually had so many parents request seats that they had to have 5 shows!!! Their conference room is not very large, so they have to split it into multiple shows to fit all the parents and even then everyone is super crammed in there to see their babies.
Trey's costume this year was Christmas PJ pants and a green shirt. I looked EVERYWHERE for a green shirt and could not find one in his size. Then, I remembered we had a big bag of clothes from Grady and Reece and there was the perfect t shirt- score!
The theme this year was "A Strawberry Fields Christmas Documentary" and it was set up with the kiddos interviewing their teachers to learn what their favorite things about Christmas were. It was really cute and they did a great job.
Trey's class sang "Deck The Halls" and Trey "Falalalala'd" his little heart out through the entire song. We were so proud of him!
Trey knew all the words to the songs but his favorite chorus was "troll the ancient yule tide carol" and he pretty much sang that over and over and over on stage, lol!
Nanny, Quinn and Hayes came and Quinn had fun looking for Trey on stage and screaming his name and waving. It was too cute!
After the show we got to take some pictures with our big boy!
I had to work, but I left for the program and then went back when it was all said and done.
Trey was only a little excited that Quinn was there...can you tell?
We are just so proud of these two big boys and how well they did in their programs!
1 comment:
Trey was the best lil Deck the Halls singer- falalalalalalalala 😍! I love you all
Post a Comment