Adelle had her pre-k graduation and dance recital and they were both so precious. I cannot believe this little girl is big enough to be starting kindergarten in the fall. It makes me both SO proud and SO sad as she is growing up so fast!
Her dance recital was at the Galveston Opera House which is a super old building and so cute inside. It's a pretty small place but just adorable.
We decided it would be hard for Trey to sit through the whole recital so Uncle Robert and Aunt Nae came to babysit for us. They had so much fun playing and Trey was passed out in his bed by the time we got home :)
Adelle and Sadie are in the same class and they did great in their recital! The theme this year was Wizard of Oz and it was more of a play than a recital. It was SO cute. Sadie and Dellie were munchkins.
They were so proud of themselves and look at all those flowers they got!! :)
A quick little god-parent pic before heading back home to check on our little man.
Walking back to the car. I didn't even look pregnant from the back, but wow check out that belly!
Adelle's graduation from Happy Harbor was equally adorable. GG came to town to come to her graduation and Adelle was so happy to have her there.
The boys were SO good and ate snacks and watched the graduation.
Buh left work early so he could be there as well. So much love!
Here is her class proceeding in :)
They sang lots of songs but my favorite was the last song where they sang pieces of songs throughout the decades- it was adorable!
Trey couldn't wait to give her a big huge hug when they were done!
We posed for a couple pictures before heading to dinner.
Adelle requested chips and queso and ice cream for her graduation dinner so to Luna's we went! Someone was more than excited to have his GG there!
Looks like some ice-cream negotiations going on right there...
We had so much fun celebrating with our girl and are so proud of her!
Adelle also celebrated her 5th birthday on June 22. I seriously have no idea how she is already 5 years old. It feels like only yesterday she was born and I fell in love with that sweet squishy little girl.
Her mom and dad surprised her with a little pizza party with all her favorite buddies at Double Daves pizza on the night of her birthday. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel so I did not plan on going, but changed my mind at the last minute and Wesley and I went along for the ride!
We had a private little party room which worked out perfectly as I didn't really want to take my one-week-old around a ton of germs. He pretty much slept in his carrier through all the craziness and noise until it was time for him to eat :)
Adelle was super surprised and had a great time celebrating with her friends.
| I love how they are almost in age order here, so cute! |
Little mister only got up to eat :)
Happy Birthday sweet girl, you're still our one and only princess and you seriously have to help us keep all these boys in check!
1 comment:
Our lil girl is growing up too fast! Love celebrating special moments with my peeps 😍! I love you all
Post a Comment