The decision to send Trey to preschool was one that wasn't easy but it was one of the best decisions we ever made!
Sara kept Trey at her house from 12 weeks up until 18 months and gave him so much love and attention. I knew it would be a hard transition to preschool but it was something he needed at the time.
Sara actually helped us find his school, and we are so glad that we did. He had such a great first year at SFOL and I cannot wait to see what this school year brings him as he moved up a class!
2014-2015 Trey was in the toddler class and his teachers were lead teacher, Mrs. Doria and also Miss Abigail, Mrs, Ashley, Mrs Martha, Miss Presley and Mrs Katy. He loved them all but Mrs. Abigail was his absolute favorite and he had a special relationship with her and the feeling was mutual. They both loved each other so much so I know it was hard for both of them when he moved up from her class.
I love the huge difference between his first and last day of school photos- it's really amazing to see just how much he grew in a year!

He loved looking at the photos of the teachers and staff at school. It also helped him to learn all his teachers names which was great!

Below are a few of my favorite pictures from his first year in school. :)
Trey had a great first week of school and was all smiles when I picked him up everyday.



We got to attend his Thanksgiving Feast and have dessert with our little guy!
One of the families at his school had quintuplet girls! His school had a diaper and wipe drive to help support them. Trey was really excited to get to bring in his big box of wipes to school to help support the Busby family!
For teacher appreciation week, we brought little sussies for Trey's teachers every day that week. They came out so cute and I know his teachers were grateful.
Sara kept Trey at her house from 12 weeks up until 18 months and gave him so much love and attention. I knew it would be a hard transition to preschool but it was something he needed at the time.
Sara actually helped us find his school, and we are so glad that we did. He had such a great first year at SFOL and I cannot wait to see what this school year brings him as he moved up a class!
2014-2015 Trey was in the toddler class and his teachers were lead teacher, Mrs. Doria and also Miss Abigail, Mrs, Ashley, Mrs Martha, Miss Presley and Mrs Katy. He loved them all but Mrs. Abigail was his absolute favorite and he had a special relationship with her and the feeling was mutual. They both loved each other so much so I know it was hard for both of them when he moved up from her class.
I love the huge difference between his first and last day of school photos- it's really amazing to see just how much he grew in a year!
He loved looking at the photos of the teachers and staff at school. It also helped him to learn all his teachers names which was great!
Below are a few of my favorite pictures from his first year in school. :)
Trey had a great first week of school and was all smiles when I picked him up everyday.
We got to attend his Thanksgiving Feast and have dessert with our little guy!
This is Trey's lead teacher, Mrs Doria, and us at the Thanksgiving Feast.
They are not usually allowed on stage, so they had a blast dancing up on the stage after their Thanksgiving feast!
We brought little treats for his teachers and friends in his class for Thanksgiving since it was also Trey's birthday week!
Trey had a Christmas program at school. This photo was taken the morning before his program. Look how handsome he looked!
Nanny and Hayes along with GG came to watch his program with us!
Trey had Polar Express day where he got to wear PJ's to school- he was pretty excited! It was also tacky Christmas sweater day for me at work!
We made little Grinch jello/fruit cups for his teachers and friends for Christmas.
One of the families at his school had quintuplet girls! His school had a diaper and wipe drive to help support them. Trey was really excited to get to bring in his big box of wipes to school to help support the Busby family!
The end of the year held many fun outdoor activities for the toddler class!
They raised caterpillars and had a butterfly release when it was time!
I love Trey's face in this picture. He looks so concerned about the butterfly!
Each class also had water day once a week where the kiddos got to wear their swimsuits to school and play outside with water activities each morning!
Trey had a wonderful first year of preschool and learned so much! By the time his first year ended, he knew how to recognize most numbers and shapes, count to 20 and knew his ABC's. I cannot wait to see what he learns in the 2015-2016 school year!
1 comment:
What a difference a year makes! I am so happy that Trey adjusted so well to school-can't wait to hear about his new adventures! I love you all
Post a Comment