Saturday, June 23, 2012

~Happy 2nd Birthday Adelle~

We celebrated Adelle's 2nd birthday with cake and ice cream last night. Her mommy and daddy invited the people closest to them who live in town and we had a great time. Today, the three of them are celebrating in Galveston, while Uncle Bruh and I babysit Quinn.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from last night. Hope you enjoy! :)










Mrs Christy, Sarah and Adelle

Mama D, PawPaw Ron and Grace



Buh, Lili, Quinn, Adelle and Lucky (she INSISTED Lucky be in the photo too!)


Happy Birthday sweet girl! I can't believe it has already been 2 years!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what GREAT pics!! Love her in the Minnie Mouse ears n bow!! Minnie Mouse cake was very cute, too!!

Cindy said...

What a fun party! I Love the fact that her pal Lucky was invited! Happy Birthday Adelle, love you!

Unknown said...

Oh yes she asks about Lucky so much so we had to bring her buddy!! :)