For those of you who know me, and/or just follow this blog, you know (so far) there is one special little lady and one special little guy in our world (besides Lucky of course!). I am talking about our sweet niece, Dellie and nephew, Quinn.
Their parents are AMAZING and trust us with their babies at the drop of a hat, which may be tough for some people. We had the absolute pleasure of watching lil Quinn over-night last Saturday while his mom and dad took big sister Dellie out for her birthday. They went to Moody Gardens, had lunch and just had some over-night hang-out time free of little brother. She had a blast, but we were told she did ask quite a bit "where brother?". Looking out for the little one already, so sha!
I took this opportunity to practice my photog skillz (yep, that's skillZ) and think I came out with some pretty great shots. Please please please keep in mind I don't have photo shop on this computer, so these photos have not been edited at all. I may be a little biased, but I think they still came out amazing.....
This lil peanut was 7 1/2 weeks during this shoot and was an absolute DOLL. He slept through the first half, then woke up but was content as he could be. He let me pose his little head and arms and just dreamed away. I hope we are lucky enough to get a baby half as good as this one... (Baby J, are you paying attention?!)
Although it was hard to pick just a few favorites, here they are.
Hope you enjoy!








3 comments:
Loved that you used the old foot tub! The pics are gorgeous! Love, kisses and hugs to all :)
SHA TEE BEBE!!!! (Pee)
these are GREAT liz...
Post a Comment