Last weekend Mama and P bought us this beautiful blue hydrangea to plant in our yard.
They picked out a blue one since we had just found out we were having a boy!
We planted it today in our front flower bed and I hope it does well! I hear they lika da sun.
I guess we will have to see how acidic our soil is as the color may or may not change now that we've planted it.
We also got a sweet surprise today from Aunt Sharon and Uncle Karl- two books for Baby J! Daddy Hugs 1,2,3 and Me and My Mom. I can't wait to read them! Thank you, that was such a special surprise to find in our mailbox.
I also played around with my camera this weekend and captured some pics of a butterfly, two lizards and my favorite puppy dog in our yard...
Here's to another great week!










2 comments:
Sussies are so much fun to receive! Keep us posted on how the hydrangea is doing. I'm glad to see the pup looking so peppy! I love you all
You're getting mighty good at that camera. . .
Janie
Post a Comment